Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines…..To Heaven

~Author Unknown~
This Valentine is not of the ordinary kind
It’s filled with love & blessings inside.
But mine has to be sent on the wings of love.
You see, it’s destination is the Heaven’s above.

It’s not being sent to my parents so dear,
For they are still with me each day of the year.
It’s sent to my child who left earth so soon
Who’s now in the Heaven’s with the stars & the moon.

The message is the same as your Valentine.
“I love you, my sweet precious child of mine.
My love is still deeper than the ocean is blue.
And it’s sent with hugs & kisses from me to you.”

“I know you are with me each & every day.
You listen as I talk to you & hear what I say.
For that is the one thing that death cannot do.
You’ll always be mine & I love you with all of my heart.

I know that we’ll be together again & then we’ll never have to part.”
So you see, the meaning is still the same.
The method of delivery is the only change.
Mine must be sent by a little white dove ~
On the wings of love…

No comments:

Post a Comment