Thursday, June 30, 2011

Prayer Request for Don & Joyce Floyd

We hope you will join us sending prayers for Don Floyd's medical team at Mayo in Phoenix and that both Don & Joyce have the strength to deal with this difficult journey they are on fighting Don's lung cancer.…

This is excerpt from Joyce Floyd’s daughter “Donna” on Joyce’s husband Don's Caring Bridge web page today as Don continues his valiant battle. Remember, if you would like to follow Don Floyd’s progress, this is the link to his Caring Bridge Page, which their daughter Donna, lovingly updates ..

www.caringbridge.org/visit/donfloydlakehavasu

Donna also posted this excerpt from a little book titled “Jesus Calling

“Rest with me a while. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead, focus your attention on Me. Your constant Companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey.

I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn’t bear to see all your life at once, though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company, breathing deep draughts of My presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you watching over you wherever you go” No truer words were ever written.

Thank you so much for your prayers, and continued support as they walk this long road. Much Love, Donna Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment