Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Prayer

On this Thanksgiving Day, I just want to take a moment to wish you and yours a peace filled Thanksgiving holiday.  I believe that our children are smiling down on each of us, thankful and proud that we are their moms, and that we continue to carry them with us into the future - yes, they are our children and always will be and for that I feel blessed and thankful..Cherie Houston

Lovingly shared from TCF - Written by Charlotte Irick TCF, Idaho Falls, ID

I'm thankful this Thanksgiving
That my grief is not so new.
Last year it was so painful to
Think of losing you.

Death can't claim my love for you
Tho we are far apart,
Sweet memories will always be
Engraved upon my heart.

Time can never bring you back
But it can help me be
Thankful for the years of joy
You brought our family.

To all the parents with grief so new
I share your loss and sorrow
I pray you find with faith and time

The blessings of each Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment