Friday, September 30, 2011

Dream the Dreams

DREAM THE DREAMS

Lord, may I dream the dreams
All parents, who’ve lost a child, want to dream
To see their child just one more time
Tonight Lord, may I have mine

Though I may not feel their touch
Only to see my child would mean so much
To hear their voice calling my name
I would feel I was with them once again

Lord, I'm glad my child is with You
Now once again I ask of You
Let me dream the dreams
All parents, who’ve lost a child, want to dream

To dream of my child to be healthy once more
Sharing our happiness together once more
Seeing my child so full of glee
Oh Lord, it would mean so much to me

Lord I hope You hear my prayer tonight
It's the same as all the other nights
Lord, may I dream the dreams
All parents, who've lost a child, want to dream

~ By Doyle Alldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment