~ by Stella Wichman (May 2010)
- I now make time for and prioritize my family and friends differently.
- I do not put things off or wait to say important things to those I care about like I may have in the past.
- I do not want to have unfinished business with anyone important to me because I now know that no one is guaranteed a tomorrow.
- I now tend to live in the moment more relishing the small things I used to overlook in my hurry to get things done.
- I choose my battles better and don’t get caught up in stupid matters that are trivial now realizing that my energies can better be applied to things that truly are worthy of my time and energy.
- I appreciate life more now that I have experienced such a traumatic thing.
Peace & Light, Stella Wichman